When ordering on CandyFavorites.com or by phone, it is understood and agreed to as part of our Terms and Conditions that Candyfavorites.com is not liable for any loss or damages that may occur due to extremes of temperature and/or the parcel being left outside of the premises of the address provided. Unless specifically requested, we do not require a signature on UPS Orders unless the order exceeds $500.00.
All merchandise ships from a warehouse that contains products that have been in contact with dairy, nuts and /or byproducts and merchandise may be repackaged or delivered in boxes that may not reflect contents.
How long does it take for an order to be processed?
- Most orders ship within three business days from the date that the order is received. If your order is shipping via Ground Delivery or is included in our Free Shipping promotion and you need of timely delivery, we encourage you to choose Rush Service and let us know by email or a note within the checkout process. In the event that a product is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you via email.
- In the event that you purchase an Expedited or Rush Service option, your order will ship the day it is received unless received after 3:30 PM Eastern Standard Time. In this case it will ship the following business day. Rush Service does not change time in transit.
Why is shipping expensive?
- We are one of the only online companies that does not use shipping as a "profit center"
- Unlike other wholesalers that won't let you place an order unless you buy a certain amount, we'll let you buy as many or as few products as you want. But the tradeoff for the convenience of ordering just one product is that we have to pass on the shipping cost to the customer. If you just need one box of candy that you can get at the corner store, we might not be the best store for you. But if you need candies you can get at the corner store in bulk, or in addition to hard-to-find candies, or as part of a candy buffet, we're the best deal around. Please remember that shipping is based on weight and distance, and that candy tends to be bulky and heavy. Check out our detailed answers to some common comments about shipping.
- Orders over $89.95 qualify for free delivery and this is the most cost-effective way to purchase. All other orders qualify for our economy flat rate of only $9.49.
Do you back-order out-of-stock products?
- Although we try to fulfill orders with all products ordered, with thousands of candies in our warehouse, it is inevitable that we will be out of individual items for short periods of time.
- In the event that a product is out of stock and you qualify for FREE SHIPPING, we will ship the balance of your order and you will not be responsible for the cost of shipping. If you chose Expedited Shipping, we will contact you in the event that a product is not available.
- We are not able to backorder out of stock products and should you choose to reorder, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping if the total is below the current promotional amount. Please note that we are not able to offer Expedited Shipping unless originally chosen by customer. Unless 50 percent or more of the products are out of stock, we do not notify customers unless specifically requested or unless Expedited Shipping has been chosen.
- If you need a large quantity, please contact Customer Service or call us at (412) 678-8851.
Do you ship overseas?
- We do ship overseas and offer options from both UPS and USPS. Our mininimum overseas order is $250
- Overseas shipping tends to be expensive and, unfortunately, we can not guarantee that your package will arrive in perfect condition.
- If you plan on shipping outside of the continental United States, contact us and we will do our best to provide you with all the necessary information.
- Please note that we are not able to take responsibility for any duties or tariffs that may be assessed when your package goes through Customs.
SHIPPING TO APO ADDRESSES:
- We try to be of service to the Armed Forces, but are unable to provide tracking, nor calculate time in transit, for orders shipping to APO or FPO Addresses.
- All APO or FPO orders are shipped at the risk of the purchaser and should questions arise, we encourage you to contact the US Postal Service.
- We will do our best to provide pertinent shipping information but can not take responsibility, nor issue credit or refund, for products damaged in transport or not received.
Third Party Delivery:
- We ship to third party locations but ask that you be careful in providing an accurate address as U.P.S. may charge a fee for incorrect addresses. Please note that the purchaser may be held responsible for a $10 fee in the event that an incorrect address is provided.
- The purchaser is fully responsible for all shipping charges if a third party refuses shipment or merchandise is not able to be delivered due to "receiver unavailability" as determined by carrier.
Issues related to delivery:
- We are not able to issue credit if a package is stolen or misplaced. In the event that a package is stolen, it will be the purchaser’s responsibility to file a claim with the appropriate legal entities.
- If delivery is refused, without prior authorization, the purchaser will be responsible for a 20% restocking fee as well as the original shipping charge and any charges related to the product being returned to our warehouse.
- We encourage packages to be shipped to locations where they can be received and stored in a safe, secure location. If wish to have Signature Required Delivery, please contact us and it can be added for an additional $5.00 per transaction.
Damages caused by inclement weather:
- We offer several options such as thermal cases and ice packs for shipping in inclement weather and it is up to the purchaser to choose an option that best meets their needs.
- We also offer expedited shipping options through United Parcel Service at a deeply discounted rate.
- CandyFavorites will not be held liable for any products damaged by extremes of temperature.
- Learn more by visiting our Hot Weather Shipping page.
- Read Frequently Asked Questions about hot weather shipping to learn more.
Shipping fragile items:
- Certain candies such as candy canes, old fashion candy sticks or thin shelled candies such as M&M's are fragile and we are not able to replace if damaged in transit.
- We encourage you to consider a Fragile Candy Protection Package if travelling or shipping to a convention center, hotel or warehouse where your product will be handled multiple times. If travelling to a warm climate, you may want to consider a Hot Weather Protection Package as this will protect your package from excessive handling and hot temperatures. If in doubt, it is also a smart option to consider Expedited Services too.
What is Economy Shipping?
- If you choose Economy Shipping, we reserve the right to find the most cost effective shipping option to ensure timely delivery.
- It may take up to five business days for your order to be processed although if you choose Rush Service, your order will be processed within 1 business day