1930's Retro Candy
Items 1-15 of 70
- Forever Yours Nougat & Caramel Dark Chocolate Bars - 15 ct.Special Price $44.96 Regular Price $49.95
- Mars Toasted Almond Milk Chocolate Bars - 16 / CaseSpecial Price $46.83 Regular Price $52.03
- Friendly's Vienna Mocha Chunk Coffee Single Serve Pods - 12 / BoxSpecial Price $10.40 Regular Price $11.55
- Friendly's Mint Chocolate Chip Coffee Single Serve Pods - 12 / BoxSpecial Price $10.40 Regular Price $11.55
- Friendly's Chocolate Marshmallow Coffee Single Serve Pods - 12 / BoxSpecial Price $10.40 Regular Price $11.55
- Friendly's Butterscotch Swirl Coffee Single Serve Pods - 12 / BoxSpecial Price $10.40 Regular Price $11.55
- Rice Krispies Treats 2 Pound Treats Sheets - 1 Unit$18.67
- Jelly Belly Bean Boozled Jumbo Spinner Game Box - 1 UnitSpecial Price $22.31 Regular Price $24.79
Times were tough in 1930’s America, but candy from the 30's was fantastic. Several superheroes (like Superman and Batman) emerged in the 30’s, but we should also count 3 Musketeers, Kit Kat, and Snickers, who have had decades of opportunity to save the day in more subtle ways.
Old-fashioned candy favorites like Boston Baked Beans, Licorice Snaps, and Red Hots make a splash with kids who have probably never tried them. For a real treat, buy a sampling and give them a retro candy experience to celebrate a special occasion.
Wait. There’s more. Just because you haven’t heard of some of the lesser-known retro candy from the 1930’s, doesn’t mean they aren’t equally fabulous. In fact, Valomilk Candy Cups and Choward’s Violet Mints could make you a superhero with those with whom you share.
Old-fashioned candy like this does more than satisfy a sweet tooth. It connects us to a little bit of the nostalgic American experience.