Hot Weather Shipping Suggestion
Keep Your Candies Cool!
Candy is perishable and can melt during delivery into or through hot areas.
We Recommend that you:
- Check out our Hot Weather Shipping FAQ.
- Choose Ice Packs and/or a Thermo Case. As the ol' saying goes "an ounce of prevention beats a pound of cure."
- Order a Hot Weather Protection Package to keep your order cool and prevent breakage for fragile candies.
- Upgrade to expedited shipping if you are shipping to an extreemly warm area. The good news is that all orders are in transit for no more than three days and Expedited Shipping is deeply discounted.
- If you upgrade to UPS 2 Day or faster , we'll include ice packs for FREE!
- Have candy delivered to an air conditioned location where it won't be left outside.
- Note that we do not accept responsibility for heat-related damages, and do not ship chocolate items during the summer if they will be in transit for more than 3 days.
- Reach out to us and let us help you choose the safest and most cost effective way to protect your purchase.