Terms & Conditions
Selavy LTD., A Pennsylvania Corporation, doing business as CandyFavorite.com and CandyFavorites.com.
In placing an order on CandyFavorites.com, it is understood as part of our Terms and Conditions that parcels may be left outside of the premises of the address provided and that CandyFavorites.com is not liable for loss or damage that may occur. It is also understood that we are not able to take responsbility for damages that occur due to extremes of temperatures.
CandyFavorites.com, a division of Selavy Ltd., provides services to you subject to the following terms, conditions, and provisions ("Terms and Conditions"). By accessing, viewing, or using this site, you indicate that you understand and intend these Terms and Conditions to be the legal equivalent of a signed, written contract, and you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Our Terms and Conditions apply to all orders regardless of whether they are placed online or by phone.
This Site is operated by Selavy Ltd., from it's warehouse in McKeesport, Pennsylvania. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts of the State of Pennsylvania, Allegheny County.
Selavy Ltd., reserves the right to change our Terms and Conditions at any time, for any reason, without notice, and continued use of this site following modifications will be deemed to constitute acceptance of such modifications
Please be advised that Selavy Ltd., owns and reserves the rights to all images, trademarks and other intellectual property as well as the EXCLUSIVE right to use historical content relating to McKeesport Candy Co. Any use of the foregoing without prior written consent shall be punishable to the full extent of the law.
We greatly respect customer privacy and do not, under any circumstance save for legal intervention, release consumer information to third parties or sell it for marketing purposes.
Copyright. Unless otherwise indicated, all content on this site, including text, graphics, images, and logos, is property of Selavy Ltd. or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws and regulations.
In addition, Selavy Ltd., owns a copyright on this site as a collective work or compilation, and in the selection, coordination, enhancement, and arrangement of the site's content. Except as expressly provided herein, Selavy Ltd., does not grant any express or implied right to you. Selavy Ltd. actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The contents of this site are Copyright © 1999-2015 Selavy Limited. All Rights Reserved.
1. Trademarks. CandyFavorites.com. and other names, graphics, logos, and icons identifying CandyFavorites.com or its products or services are proprietary marks of Selavy Ltd. All other trademarks not owned by Selavy Ltd. appearing on this site are the exclusive property of their respective owners and no inference should be made, either imagined or implied that Selavy is co-sponsored or endorsed by said companies unless the information is provided by the specific manufacturer.
Further, the following logos and slogans are protected by Federal Trademark Protection by the United States Patents and Trademark Office and may not be used in any format without expression written approval of management
Candy is what we deliver but Service is what we sell - Reference # 3,251,106
Serving Candy Lovers Since 1927 – Reference # 3,246,809
2. License. Terms and Conditions provide you with a personal, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use this site conditioned on your continued compliance with these Terms and Conditions. You may use this site solely for your personal, noncommercial use, and you may download a single copy of the materials from this site only for personal, noncommercial home use, as long as you agree not to remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from the materials downloaded. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not modify, copy, distribute, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, sell, mirror, frame, deep link, or otherwise use any information or material obtained from or through this site without the prior written permission of the material's owner. As a condition of your use of this site, you warrant to Selavy Ltd., that you will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful, unauthorized, or inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, and you agree that this license to use the CandyFavorites.com web site will terminate immediately upon your violation of this warranty. Selavy Ltd. reserves the right to terminate access to this site and its content at any time, with or without notice, at our discretion.
3. Selavy Limited General Disclaimer. WHILE SELAVY LTD., ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PHOTOGRAPHS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND PRODUCT WEIGHTS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES, TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, OR OUTDATED INFORMATION. MOREOVER, SELAVY LTD., MAY MAKE MODIFICATIONS OR CHANGES TO THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THIS SITE AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON.
SELAVY LTD. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND NEED NOT HONOR TYPOGRAPHICAL, WEIGHT , PHOTOGRAPHIC OR PRICING ERRORS ON THE SITE; SELAVY LTD., RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR CANCEL ORDERS AT ANY TIME, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ORDERS THAT CONTAIN INCORRECT PRICES OR PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, ORDERS IN WHICH SELAVY LTD., BELIEVES THE CUSTOMER HAS VIOLATED APPLICABLE LAW, AND ORDERS THAT SELAVY LTD., BELIEVES ARE HARMFUL TO SELAVY LTD., OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SITES OPERATING UNDER IT’S CORPORATE “UMBRELLA.” . SELAVY LTD., ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT THE NUMBER OF ITEMS PURCHASED OR ORDERS PLACED THROUGH THIS SITE.
YOU ASSUME SOLE RISK OF RELYING ON THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE. SELAVY LTD., MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, LEGALITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION, OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PHOTOGRAPHS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES DESCRIBED OR CONTAINED IN THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THE WARRANTY POLICY STATEMENT APPLICABLE TO PRODUCTS SOLD ON THE CANDYFAVORITES.COM WEBSITE, ALL INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PHOTOGRAPHS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SHOULD DOUBTS ABOUT A PRODUCT ARISE, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTACT US DIRECTLY, BY PHONE, AT (888) 525-7577 OR VIA EMAIL.
WE STRIVE TO DISPLAY COLORS AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE BUT CAN NOT GUARANTEE YOUR MONITOR DISPLAY WILL BE ACCURATE. VARIATIONS MAY OCCUR DUE TO VARIABLES SUCH AS SCREEN SIZE, MONITOR RESOLUTION AND COLORS SETTINGS.
4. Allergen-Free Products. It is regular practice for wholesalers to repackage merchandise and as we are not a manufacturer, we often do this, especially with bulk candy. Allergen-free claims made by the manufacturer may be compromised as we use the same facilities to package items that “may” contain peanuts, tree nuts, diary, wheat gluten, eggs, fish or shellfish or soy. As such, trace elements may come into contact with the candies. If it essential to have allergen-free products, please contact us to ensure that the product in question has not been repackaged. Should further nutritional or packaging information be needed, we encourage you to contact the manufacturer directly.
6. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Selavy Ltd., its affiliates, and all of their employees, agents, officers, directors, distributors, partners, proprietors, representatives, shareholders, servants, attorneys, accountants, predecessors, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from your use of this site or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Applicable Law. This site is created and controlled by Selavy Ltd., in the State of Pennsylvania, U.S.A. The laws of the State of Pennsylvania will govern these Terms and Conditions (without giving any effect to the principles of conflicts of laws) as such laws are applied to agreements entered and to be performed entirely within Pennsylvania between Pennsylvania residents. Any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions will be brought in the federal or state courts presiding in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., and all parties expressly agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of such courts. This site is controlled and operated by Selavy Ltd., from its offices within McKeesport, PA, located in the United States of America. . Selavy Ltd. makes no representation that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where any of the contents of this site are illegal is prohibited. Further, Selavy Ltd., makes no representation that the products and services available for sale or use on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and use or purchase of such products or services from territories where such purchase or use is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access or make purchases from this site from other locations, you do so on your own volition and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
8. General. In the event that any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to any law, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Selavy Ltd., as a result of these Terms and Conditions or your use of this site. The waiver by Selavy Ltd., of one breach or default under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute the waiver of any subsequent or other breach or default.
9. User Comments and Feedback: All comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications submitted to CandyFavorites through Yotpo. a third party reviews provider, or offered in connection with use of this Site whether disclosed online, by email, by post mail or otherwise (collectively, "Comments") shall remain our exclusive property once submitted . Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to CandyFavorites of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. CandyFavorites reserves the rights to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction or prior notification and without third party compensating. CandyFavorites has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any Comments. You agree Comments will not violate the right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or personal or proprietary right.
You further agree that comments or feedback will not contain libelous or unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain computer virus or malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Site or Users. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead third parties as to the origin of any Comments. You are solely responsible for any Comments and we assume no responsibility or liability for Comments posted by you or any third party. We reserve the right to seek third party intervention, if necessary, to remove comments deemed innapproproate or factually innaccurate.
Information Collecting by Automated Means
We reserve the right to collect information by automated means when you visit CandyFavorites, such as the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet as well as pages accessed. By using said information, we can better tailor our website and understand what products and services that our customers might prefer. We collect this information through various means, such as "cookies" and "web beacons."
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting cookies as well as how to request being notified when you receive a new cookie and how to disable existing ones. Without cookies, however, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our site features.