The best thing about summer fun and candy is when you combine the two; which is what Kidsmania Novelty Candy has done in the most delicious way!
Their mouthwatering novelty candy includes a keepsake toy or action filled game and with so many to choose you may not be able to pick a favorite. But never fear, our multi-count boxes makes it easy for candy lovers to collect them all.
Topping the list of our new Kidsmania novelty candy line is the Cut the Rope Feed Om Nom Candy. You will get lost in time trying to feed Om Nom; all while you munch on the bite sized candy pieces! Cut the Rope was a simple app that took the world by storm.
Show off your monkey love with the Wacky Monkey Lollipops! March to the beat of your monkey’s tambourine while you enjoy your candy! And if things get too hot, just cool down with the Kidsmania Fan Pop! Savor the sweet lollipop nestled on the end of a super cool hand fan!
If it’s SOUR that you crave then you will be pleasantly surprised with the Sucker Punch Candy Lollipop and the Touchdown Sour Jawbreakers Candy. A sweet treat that brings together sports fans and candy lovers! Give a boost to your summer events and birthday parties with Kidsmania Candy!
CANDY MONTH is still going strong and we have a super sweet line-up of new products! Shake up your Star Wars memories with the new Star Wars Jelly Belly Bean Machine ~ and create new memories with the LIMITED EDITION Milky Way Marshmallow (with caramel) candy bars!
Got the Monday blues? Well, we have a cure for that! Reconnect with the comforts of home and Saturday morning breakfast with Jelly Belly Pancake and Maple Syrup Jelly Beans!
We have 3 amazing offers for kids to celebrate Candy Month with us! The classic Smarties candy now comes filled in a squeeze tube, a fun candy favorite for a new generation of candy lovers!
Speaking of fun new twists to our favorite candies – have you seen our new Spring Pops? A sweet lollipop attached to a spring, instead of the lollipop stick! They are fun to crunch and wear! A new addition to the lollipop ring family! And how adorable they are sitting atop a frosted cupcake!
A CANDY MONTH (and, for that matter, year round) favorite is our Toxic Waste Color Drums, a fruit flavored candy with a hint of sour to each bite-sized piece!
As Candy Month continues, be sure to check back next week for a spotlight on even more of our new candy surprises!
1) Bubble Gum Necklaces: Put a twist on the cherished candy necklace by creating a Gumball necklace! Poke a hole on both sides of the gumball (a fork prong is good for that) and lace your necklace with a ribbon or string of black cord. Fun to make – and just as fun to bite off – piece by piece!
2) Decorate a Snowman: Gumballs are great for the winter to decorate your snowman! When it’s time to bring down your snowman, break the gumball into pieces and make a bowl of snow ice cream (mixed with your tasty gumball pieces, of course)!
3) Teaching Aid: Gumballs are great for teaching colors, counting and even matching! For a fun matching game with preschoolers, gather your favorite gumballs and an egg carton. In one row put a different colored gumball. Have your child pick a gumball from a bowl and place it in the empty row next to the matching color. Congratulate your little learner with a couple gumballs of their own!
4) Super Fun Fizzy Drinks: Fill a glass with a clear carbonated beverage, (7Up or Sprite) and then drop your favorite gumball into each glass. Use clear cups/containers to make your drinks so you can watch the color change to the color of your gumball! The gumball will become white and your Fizzy Drink will transfer to the sweet drink of your favorite color gumball.
5) Gumball Wreath: Gather a big bag of gumballs, along with a hot glue gun, a foam wreath and a long ribbon. Glue each gumball to your wreath and wrap the ribbon around the top to create a hanger – voila! A gumball wreath!
6) Gumball Garland will add a splash of color to your spring decorations or even to your Christmas tree! Sort of like the gumball necklace but with a much longer piece of cord. The fun part of a gumball garland is using different sized gumballs for this creation.
7) Decorating with gumballs can be fun for any occasion – parties, special events, sleep over treats, and even your kitchen décor. Stop by any craft supply store for clear plastic tubes that you can fill up with gumballs for school parties, community events and sleep overs. They are also great for birthday parties and trick-or-treaters on Halloween. Fill up baby food jars and baby bottles for guests at your baby shower. Add an array of color to your kitchen decorations by filling a glass bottle with gumballs.
8) Health Benefits: Did you know that there are some health benefits to gumballs? It’s true! Chewing gumballs increases saliva in your mouth which helps remove plaque and freshen your breath. Chewing gumballs enhances your concentration and memory and increases your metabolism. Studies have shown that when you chew gumballs while you study for a test, and then chew that same flavor gumball during the test it helps you remember everything that you went over during your study session.
9) Cakes and Cupcakes: Decorating cakes and cupcakes with gumballs makes it extra special! Whether you cover your cake with gumballs or top off your frosted cupcake with a colored gumball, these are sure to be a crowd pleaser for any event. It’s always extra sweet when you use gumballs to spell out a word, a letter, or a number (great for birthday parties and anniversaries)!
A Gumball Surprise Cake is a must-have for parties and holidays and easy to make too. Bake a 2-layered cake. Place the first layer down, dig a hole out of the center, but not all the way through. Now do the same to the top layer but cut all the way through. Ice inside and bottom of the holes. Place top layer back on and pour your gumballs inside the hole. Trim the top piece (if necessary to fit) and replace it on top of the cake. Ice the cake as you normally would. There you have it – a Gumball Surprise Cake!
10) Chew it! Keep it with you for road trips and days at the park. With such a wide selection of gumballs at Candy Favorites there is a different color for every day of the week. Have a certain interest in mind, then color coordinate baggies of gumballs – Orange Gumballs for basketball games, White Gumballs for Miniature Golf and even Black Gumballs for Halloween (and you can call these gumballs – vampire eyes!).
Always keeping your best interest at heart, Candy Favorites also carries sugar free gumballs. And add some giggles to your bowl of gumballs by including our Nerds-Filled Gumballs!
May is a great month for Candy Favorites because we have just launched our very first Top 10 Candy Category blog! Every week (Tuesdays to be exact) we will feature our (soon-to-be-famous) Top 10 List! Ever wondered about the history of your favorite candy? Or wanted fun party ideas for gumballs and licorice? Well, we have the sweetest candy news this side of the internet! Be sure to check back each week for the Candy Favorites Top 10 Tuesday Blog – featuring me (Charlotte Hopkins), the newest member of the Candy Favorites family!
Everyone knows that the secret to success is a jar full of candy. Oh, you didn’t know that? Well, now you do! We like to think we speak from experience when we say that candy jars make everything ten times better. That’s why we’re so excited about our new Filled Candy Jars section!
Imagine with us for a minute that you have a party to go to, or a friend to bestow a gift upon. What will you buy? Around here, we tend to think that a jar of candy is always a good option, and we have a lot to choose from!
Maybe your friends are really into nostalgia and all things retro. That’s perfect! They would probably love our website. But, they would probably love the Americana Mix Candy Jar a little bit more.
This mix contains goodies from yesteryear that are sure to put a smile on any sentimental face! Every time you open the lid, you’re bound to grab a candy that has you reminiscing on days gone by, when it snowed on Christmas morning and when children respected their elders. Sounds good to us!
If you’re in the mood for something a little more on the fresh side, we’d recommend the Starlights Mints Candy Jar. This jar makes it easy for you to always open your mouth with confidence!
With all of the mints inside, you don’t have to worry about scaring off your friends and family with smelly breath anymore! Or, if you prefer, we also have a Brach’s Ice Blue Mints Candy Jar, so you can have options when it comes to keeping your breath fresh. Thank goodness for that minty clean feeling, are we right?
But maybe you’re craving a sweet rendition of your favorite soda. If your favorite soda is root beer, then the Dads Root Beer Barrels Candy Jar is exactly the jar for you! This is definitely the perfect gift for anyone who could drink root beer morning, noon, and night. Now, instead of opening up a can of soda, you can pop one of these sweet treats in your mouth!
For those of you who are itching for a vacation, you’re in luck! No, we can’t give you a vacation, but we can give your mouth one! Our Riviera Mix Candy Jar will leave you feeling like you’ve jetted straight to the French Riviera, with only the best candy in tow!
We’re pretty big fans of the high-quality candy in this mix, and we know that you will be too. In fact, it’s so good, you might not even mind that you aren’t on vacation.
As fun as it is to go away, it’s also great to come back home. That’s why we think everyone will love this Assorted Tootsie Rolls Candy Jar and the Vanilla Tootsie Rolls Candy Jar. Because, really, who doesn’t feel all warm and cozy when they bite into a Tootsie Roll?
Just one taste and you’re right back in your happy place, right? We know we are! And if you don’t believe us, then you’ll just have to order the jar and find out.
One thing we can probably all agree on, however, is that the Caramel Creams Candy Jar is going to be dangerous. These candies are just too hard to resist! We know we’ve found ourselves reaching back again, and again, and again, for just one more. So be warned! These creams will have you hooked after just one bite, for better or for worse (but probably for better).
If you and yours are big fans of bubbles, then the Bubble Gum Balls Candy Jar should keep you occupied for a while! This is a fun jar for people who crave something they can really get their jaws into!
It’s also a great jar for keeping the kids entertained on a long car ride. Because if they’re blowing bubbles then they can’t be annoying each other, right? Just as long as they don’t start putting the gum in each other’s hair!
Rounding out our long list of great candy jar mixes is the Brach’s Butterscotch Discs Candy Jar. This is one super sweet jar that is practically guaranteed to please. When we think of sugary treats, butterscotch is high on our list of favorites, and we know we’re not alone in that! So, if you really want to get your sugar high on, then you’re just a few clicks away from making your dreams a reality.
As you can see, we have a mix for just about every taste! So don’t be sad and candy jar-less anymore. Now there’s no excuse not to get your hands on one of these guys!
Spring is here and so are many new candies! We know that spring weather can be unpredictable—just about as unpredictable as your sugar cravings! So lucky for you, we have a little bit of everything to make your snack time satisfying.
Our Juicy Drop Gummies are perfect for people who want a little bit of gummie and a little splash of juice! These chewy gummies have a fun, gel center, and come in a number of fruity flavors. They’re a great way to welcome your sweet tooth into spring!
For more fruity fun, you don’t want to miss these Chewy Lemonhead Flavor Fusers. A fun twist on a favorite treat, our Chewy Lemonhead Flavor Fusers really are top notch. These little candies allow you to mix and match the flavors to create flavors that are totally new and exciting!
Speaking of exciting, what could be more exciting than eating a cow tale? NO! Not a real cow tale, but a lovely caramel one. These cream-filled gems are one candy that never goes out of style. And since they’re mini, that means you can eat more of them, right? Of course!
And, if you happen to get a little bit of caramel, or any of our other candies, stuck in your teeth, now you can use a toothpick that actually tastes good! These Cinna-Pix can help keep your smile bright, and may even help you kick a bad smoking habit. The possibilities are endless.
They say that variety is the spice of life. And while we feel like many sayings like this can be a bit overrated, we know that this one is accurate. Especially when it comes to sweets, why have to choose one when you can choose them all? The more the merrier, in our opinion! So you can imagine how excited we are to share our many new variety packs with you!
For the people who like a little bit of sweet and savory, the Austin Cookie & Cracker Variety Pack is exactly what you need. This is perfect for when you’re trying to please them all! With chocolate crèmes, vanilla crèmes, and everything in between, your cookie lovers will be satisfied. But with this pack, those who enjoy a nice cheese cracker with peanut butter will not be disappointed!
Sometimes, though, you really just want a cookie. And with Grandma’s Cookies Variety Mix, you can eat cookies to your heart’s delight! This variety pack contains chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies, just to name a few. There’s so many, you’re bound to have a favorite, or two, or three. We won’t judge.
But, then again, there are moments in life that require a chocolate bar! And for these moments, our Full Size Chocolate Mars Variety Pack will be right up your alley. This tasty mix contains Twix, Snickers, Milky Way, and many more! Simply put, there’s no way you can be disappointed with this.
And for all of the Hershey’s lovers out there, we have just the mix you’ve been dreaming of! Our Hershey’s Full Size Bars Variety Pack contains Hershey’s classics like chocolate bars and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Now that’s a pack you won’t want to miss!
So no matter what kind of variety you’re craving, you can rest assured, we have the right one for your sweet tooth!
Spring is in the air, and you know what that means: there’s no better time to pull out your favorite springtime treats! And while different people may prefer different flavors for this time of year, at CandyFavorites, spring has us craving lollipops!
A fun, sugary treat that is both easy to transport and easy to eat, lollipops are a great way to usher in the new season. So if your sweet tooth is telling you to stop, drop, and give it some sugar, then you’re in the right place.
Our Chupa Chups Creamy Lollipops Case is perfect for people who want the fun variety of Chupa Chups lollipops, and a LOT of it! There are so many springy flavors in this mix, like lemon-lime, and strawberry-crème. These really are a perfect sweet treat for people in motion. And with such fun flavors, you’ll never get bored.
Our Chupa Cups Creamy Lollipops Bulk is another great option for lollipop lovers! These lollipops come with the same fantastic variety as the Chupa Cups Case. The slightly smaller quantity may be a bit more manageable, and it will certainly be just as delicious!! Whether you choose to indulge in the Case or the Bulk option, you will have plenty to share with your friends and family. And if lollipops don’t put people in a springy mood, then we don’t know what will!
But, if you’re looking for a lollipop that is just a little bit different, then don’t despair! Our new Stachecifier Lollipops are pretty cool. These mustache-shaped little guys will have you giggling at the funny faces you can make. We’re pretty sure that anyone who’s a fan of the latest mustache trend will also be a fan of these. How could you not be?
So for all you lollipop fiends out there, spring is looking like a great season! We’re pretty pumped for all of the new candy that’s in store and you should be too!
This communication is being sent from our warehouse basement storeroom, where all employees are being held hostage by rebel Gummi candies. They have overtaken us with Sweet Squirter Guns and tied us up with Licorice Laces, but I’ve managed to chew through them. The Gummies won’t relinquish control until all candies are liberated from our warehouse so they may roam free in the world. For the sake of all the hard working employees at CandyFavorites.com, I implore you to fill your shopping carts with loads of sweet treats before they…
Here’s an experiment that uses Soda Can Fizzy Candy:
Fizzing Soda Candy
Does Soda Can Fizzy Candy really fizz like soda pop?
- Soda Can Fizzy Candy
- Clear bowl
What to do:
- Pour some water into the bowl.
- Put in some Soda Can Fizzy Candy. What happens?
Soda Can Fizzy Candy fizzes, but not like soda pop. This kind of candy doesn’t contain carbon dioxide bubbles. On the label you’ll see what really makes the bubbles: citric acid and sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). When these ingredients get wet and mix together, the reaction creates carbon dioxide bubbles, just like when you mix vinegar and baking soda.
Pop Rocks are actually closer to soda, because they contain carbon dioxide bubbles trapped in the candy. In fact, Pop Rocks were originally invented by a chemist who trapped carbon dioxide in candy tablets because he was trying to create a way for customers to stir up instant sodas. Although the soda idea didn’t work, it became a popular candy.