Custom Candy Frequently Asked Questions
Custom labeled candy is the perfect way to share your corporate logo or message in a cost effective manner
Custom printed lollipops are one of
our best selling items and are a cost effective
way to promote your message.
We offer a variety of custom printing options and below are answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Please note that we are unable to sell in less than advertised minimum amounts due to the labor involved in the set up process.
Unfortunately, custom orders do not qualify for Free Shipping but we will do our best to provide a cost effective way to safely ship your product.
Due to the nature of custom applications, all sales are final.
Should questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact us, toll free, at (888) 525-7577 or by clicking here.
- The minimum order is fourteen hundred and forty (1440) lollipops and they can be packaged in either BAGS or WRAPPERS.
- You can choose up to two (2) ink colors from the following: Black, Blue, White or Red.
- The print dimension is approximately 25mm on WRAPPERS and 35mm x 40mm on BAGS and artwork must be sent email@example.com in a JPEG format.
- On minimum orders, you can choose up to six (6) flavors and on larger orders, you can choose up to ten (10).
- For an additional fee, you can choose the color and flavor of your lollipops – for instance, we can create a coconut flavored black lollipop or choose a combination, up to two (2) colors, that matches your corporate logo.
- Standard time for completion of order, not including time in transit, is two (2) weeks but Rush Service is available.
- The minimum order for custom logo mints is five thousand (5000) units or five (5) cases.
- You can choose a combination of up to three (3) ink colors as well as the color of the wrapper.
- We offer a variety of standard PMS colors, as listed in the product description and can custom coordinate PMS colors not shown.
- There is a $35 set up charge per color and providing you reorder within eighteen (18) months, there would be no additional charges unless artwork changes.
- All artwork must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in an ADOBE ACROBAT or CORRAL DRAW format.
- The lead time for new orders is two weeks, not including time in transit, and seven (7) days for reorders.
- Rush Service is available for an additional $75 fee.
- We offer a variety of styles and the minimum order is displayed alongside the product chosen.
- There is a one (1) time set up fee of $35 and providing that you reorder within twelve (12) months, there would be no additional charges unless artwork changes.
- All artwork must be sent to email@example.com in a JPEG format.
- Standard time for order completion, not including time in transit, is two (2) to three (3) weeks but Rush Service is available for an additional fee.
- Please note that these products are very fragile due to extremes of temperature and we will do our best to help provide a safe shipping option.
- Almost all bulk candy, wrapped and unwrapped, can be custom packaged to exact specification.
- We are able to offer a black and white label with a custom text only message or would be happy to affix a sticker that you provide.
- All candy is packaged in cello bags and includes an ingredient label and disclaimer stating that the product was packaged in a facility that handles diary and peanut byproducts.
- The lead time for custom packaged orders is one (1) to four (4) weeks depending on availability of product and order size.
To print a copy of our packaging rates, please click here.