2017 Easter Candy Catalog
You know what's more fun than dying hard-boiled eggs? Hunting for plastic eggs full of your favorite candies! Our 2017 selection of Easter candies features perfect Easter Egg Hunt candies for the kids, handmade Swiss chocolate meltaway eggs for adults, old-fashioned favorites, and some crazy new candies.
With thousands of candies from which to choose, we are your ideal source for all Easter basket candy needs.
Brach’s Fiesta Malt Eggs
When it comes to Easter, you can go classic or you can go modern. While we appreciate a traditional chocolate box just as much as the next candy fiend, sometimes we’d like to try something a little bit different. When these cravings come knocking, we look no further than our Easter Candy Packaged Goods! With a little bit of everything, our Easter Candy Packaged Goods category is full of a delicious mix of time-tested favorites, and innovative, new options. So don’t worry about how you’re going to fill those Easter baskets, we’ve got everything you need, all in one place!
- 4085 Cadbury Crème Eggs 48 ct.
- 4086 Cadbury Mini Eggs 36 ct.
- 2856 Cadbury Chocolate Creme Eggs 48 ct.
- 4160 Cadbury Caramel Eggs 48 ct.
- 3882 Almond Joy Egg 36 ct.
- 2470 Snickers Eggs 24 ct.
- 2468 Twix Caramel Eggs 24 ct.
- 3883 Hershey Chocolate Bunny 36 ct.
- 5483 Reese's Pieces Pastel Eggs 36 ct.
- 4854 Hershey Marshmallow Eggs 36 ct.
- 2137 Reese's White Peanut Butter Egg 36 ct.
- 2138 Kit Kat Bunny Ears 36 ct.
- 2151 Easter Gummy Bunny Pop 12 ct.
- 2152 Easter Bunny Shape Pop 12 ct.
- 2153 Easter Gummy Swirl Pop 12 ct.
- 2154 Easter 4 Pack Lollipop 24 ct.
- 2155 Peter Cottontail Marshmallow Poles 10 Pack 12 ct.
- 2477 Palmer Bunny Crisp 3 ct.
- 2479 Double Crisp Bunny 24 ct.
- 2156 Easter Ring Pop 4 Pack 12 ct.
- 2630 Quax the Yummy Ducky 3 ct.
- 2157 Easter Buddies 24 ct.
- 2159 Wacky Wabbit and Hunny Bunny 24 ct.
- 2160 Sweet Celebration Card 24 ct.
- 2149 My Little Pony Egg 12 ct.
- 2672 Sweetarts Nerds Egg 12 ct.
- 2823 Sport Buddies 12 ct.
- 2150 Got Your Nose Egg 12 ct.
- 2471 Hello Kitty Plastic Egg 12 ct.
- 2148 Transformer Egg 12 ct.
- 2601 Paw Patrol Plastic Egg 12 ct.
- 4183 Edible Easter Grass - 6 ct.
- 4084 Reese Peanut Butter Eggs 36 ct.
- 4148 Pez Easter Dispenser 24 ct.
- 2708 Nerds Easter Rope 24 ct.
- 2158 Decorated Easter Bar 18 ct.
- 2297 5.25 oz. Chocolate Rabbit 24 ct.
- 2300 4 oz. Big Bunny Bites 16 ct.
- 2388 Mesh Bag Foil Eggs 18 ct.
- 2389 6 oz. Chocolate Rabbit 24 ct.
- 2399 Fun and Games Maze 12 ct.
- 2422 2.25 oz. Chocolate Rabbit in Box 24 ct.
- 2510 5 oz. Bag Foil Chocolate Bunnies 24 ct.
- 2584 5 oz. Bag Foil Chocolate Eggs 24 ct.
- 2587 5 oz. Bag Foil Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs 24 ct.
- 2600 5 oz. Bag Foil Marshmallow Creme Eggs 24 ct.
What is Easter without Marshmallow Peeps? The idea that the two could exist without each other is practically blasphemous! Honestly, how would one survive? We might be especially passionate about Peeps, but we have a feeling we’re not the only ones! If you also shudder at the thought of a Peep-less Easter, then look no further! We’ve got all the Marshmallow Peeps you could ever want…and then some!
- 5504 Milk Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Peeps 24 ct.
- 4144 Marshmallow Peeps Bunnies 12 Pack - Blue 6 ct.
- 4141 Marshmallow Peeps Bunnies 12 Pack - Pink 6 ct.
- 4140 Marshmallow Peeps Bunnies 12 Pack - Yellow 6 ct.
- 2165 Marshmallow Peeps 10 Pack - Pink 6 ct.
- 4184 Marshmallow Peeps 5 Pack – Blue 6 ct.
- 4186 Marshmallow Peeps 5 Pack - Green 6 ct.
- 4182 Marshmallow Peeps 5 Pack - Orange 6 ct.
- 4187 Marshmallow Peeps 5 Pack – Lavender 6 ct.
- 4185 Marshmallow Peeps 5 Pack – Pink 6 ct.
- 4188 Marshmallow Peeps 5 Pack – Yellow 6 ct.
When Easter rolls around, there’s only one thing on every kid’s mind: candy. Let’s face it, getting to wake up on Easter morning and hunt down the treats from the Easter Bunny is probably one of the most exciting things a candy-loving kid could ask for! So, if you’re in charge of making sure Mr. Easter Bunny doesn’t run low on any of his stock, then you’re in the right place. This Easter Bulk Candy should have you covered, at least for this year!
- 1658 Chocolate Foil Wrapped Eggs 5 lb.
- 1665 Chocolate Foil Wrapped Bunnies 5 lb.
- 1728 Chocolate Easter Nonpareils 5 lb.
- 4831 Easter Hershey Kisses 5 lb.
- 4832 Easter Hershey Miniatures 5 lb.
- 1721 Easter Pretzels 5 lb.
- 1353 Parsnip Pete's Bunny Treats 5 lb.
- 4833 Reese Miniature Peanut Butter Cups 5 lb.
- 5858 M&M Easter Peanut
- 5863 M&M Easter Plain
- 1660 Easter Jelly Mix 5 lb.
- 1210 Easter Gummy Bunny - 5 lb.
- 2419 Easter Yogurt Pretzels 5 lb.
- 1664 Speckled Robin Eggs 5 lb.
Nothing says celebration quite like a Jelly Bean. And no bean is more celebratory than a Jelly Bean on Easter! These little beans are perfect all year round. But, they’re even better when they’re tucked into an Easter basket, all for you to devour! These beans are the bees knees—we wouldn’t steer you wrong! And since we have such a great variety, we know we’ll have just the Jelly Bean you’ve been searching for to make your Easter festivities complete.
- 1659 Classic Fruit Jelly Beans 5 lb.
- 1661 Classic Licorice Jelly Beans 5 lb.
- 1663 Classic Spice Jelly Beans 5 lb.
- 1920 Teenee Beanee Americana Mix 10 lb.
- 1921 Teenee Beanie Luxor Black Licorice Jelly Bean 5 lb.
Brach’s Easter Candy seems to get harder to find every year. No Easter Basket is complete without them! Connecting candy lovers with their hard-to-find nostalgic favorites is the best thing about the candy business! We hope to keep offering classics like Fiesta Malted Milk Eggs, Jelly Bean Nougats, and Easter Hunt Eggs forever. If you're looking for non-seasonal candies from Easters past, talk a walk down memory lane, otherwise known as our Retro Candy by Decade section.
- 3130 Brach's Marshmallow Easter Hunt Eggs - 2 lb.
- 3132 Brach's Chicks and Rabbits - 3 lb.
- 3131 Brach's Pastel Corn - 3 lb.
- 2411 Brach's Jumbo Jelly Bean - 3lb.
- 1991 Brach’s Fiesta Malt Eggs - 3 lb.
- 1992. Brach’s Pastel Fiesta Malt Eggs - 3 lb.
- 1913 Brach’s Spice Jelly Beans - 5 lb.
- 1914 Brach’s Fruit Jelly Beans - 5 lb.
- 1912 Brach's Black Jelly Beans - 5 lb.
- 1504 Brach's Jelly Bean Nougat - 5 lb.
Is there anything better than a chocolate egg on Easter? Not only are chocolate eggs delicious, but they’re also pretty darn cute. They look great in an Easter Basket, and even greater in your stomach! Suffice it to say, we think that chocolate eggs are just about the best thing since sliced bread. But do you know what makes them even better? When they’re made by hand! That’s why we have a whole section devoted to Handmade Chocolate Eggs. Because when an egg is handmade, you can taste the difference!
- 3733 One Pound Milk Chocolate All Fruit Egg
- 3734 One Pound Coconut Almond Royale Egg
- 3735 One Pound Caramel Pecan Fudge Egg
- 3695 One Pound Milk Chocolate Fruit and Nut Egg
- 3738 One Pound Milk Chocolate Coconut Royale Egg
- 3739 One Pound Milk Chocolate Fudge Cream Egg
- 3743 One Pound Milk Chocolate Fudge Nut Egg
- 3744 One Pound Milk Chocolate Maple Nut Egg
- 3736 One Pound Milk Chocolate Meltaway Egg
- 3748 One Pound Peanut Butter Creme Egg
- 3747 One Pound Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Meltaway Egg
- 3749 One Pound Milk Chocolate Pecan Meltaway Egg
- 3764 ONe Pound Potato Chip Meltaway Egg
- 3765 One Pound Milk Chocolate Pretzel Meltaway Egg
MEMORIES OF A VALUED EMPLOYEE WHO MADE THE MOST AMAZING EASTER BASKETS…
One of the first employees at McKeesport Candy Co., was Betty Eschelbacher, who was hired when the company was founded in 1927. She was an amazing employee who never missed a day of work in over sixty (60) years but her claim to fame was that she made the most beautiful Easter Baskets! Not a year went by when she didn’t surprise my family with baskets filled to capacity with jelly beans, unique chocolate items and other holiday candies. Whether home or away, these marvelous creations never failed to astonish. To this day, I remember my surprise at receiving a five (5) pound solid chocolate poodle not to mention countless other treats like Pecan Nougat Eggs and Easter Pez Dispensers. Betty passed away in 1990 but her generosity remains a benchmark for how the holiday should be celebrated.
- Jon H.PRINCE
Third Generation Owner of McKeesport Candy Co. and Founder of CandyFavorites.com